- 6 hot dogs, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or very light olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients except buns.
- Remove soft centers from 8 hot dog buns. Fill with the mixture.
- Wrap each filled bun in aluminum foil, place on cookie sheet and bake
for 20 minutes.
- These may be wrapped in foil, frozen and used later.