- 6 hot dogs, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or very light olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients except buns.
- Remove soft centers from 8 hot dog buns. Fill with the mixture.
- Wrap each filled bun in aluminum foil, place on cookie sheet and bake
for 20 minutes.
- These may be wrapped in foil, frozen and used later.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.