- 1 package Azteca Flour tortillas
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 8 ounces American cheese slices
- Bring tortillas to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon of chili on each tortilla.
- Place slice of cheese on top of chili.
- Set hot dog in center of cheese.
- Roll up sides of tortilla and fasten with wooden picks.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until cheese is melted and tortilla
Serves 5 to 6.
For appetizers, slice into quarters.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.