- 1 package Azteca Flour tortillas
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 8 ounces American cheese slices
- Bring tortillas to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon of chili on each tortilla.
- Place slice of cheese on top of chili.
- Set hot dog in center of cheese.
- Roll up sides of tortilla and fasten with wooden picks.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until cheese is melted and tortilla
Serves 5 to 6.
For appetizers, slice into quarters.