- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 4 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- White bread slices
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat hot dogs in an iron skillet, using a small amount of melted butter.
- Prepare sauce by combining pineapple with mustard.
- Place each hot dog on a slice of bread and spoon the pineapple mixture into the split.
- Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired.
- Wrap the bread around the hot dog and secure with wooden picks.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a skillet and fry the bread-wrapped hot dogs
until golden brown.