- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 4 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- White bread slices
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat hot dogs in an iron skillet, using a small amount of melted butter.
- Prepare sauce by combining pineapple with mustard.
- Place each hot dog on a slice of bread and spoon the pineapple mixture into the split.
- Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired.
- Wrap the bread around the hot dog and secure with wooden picks.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a skillet and fry the bread-wrapped hot dogs
until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.