Los Angeles Koreatown Dogs
Looking for a spicy dinner that can be made ready in just 15 minutes? Then check
out these grilled hot dogs filled with Korean hot pepper paste and green onions
– a delicious meal.
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, split, toasted
- 1 cup kimchi, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Korean hot pepper paste
- 4 medium green onions, sliced diagonally (1/4 cup), if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place hot dogs on grill over medium heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until hot.
- Serve hot dogs on buns. Top with remaining ingredients.
- To broil hot dogs, set oven control to broil.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place hot dogs on cookie sheet.
- Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until hot.
prep time 15 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 270 Calories from Fat 140
Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 940mg Total Carbohydrate
25g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 6g Protein 9g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 8% Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat;
2 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury