Have these grilled hot dogs ready for dinner in just 15 minutes! A scrumptious
meal packed with ham, pickle, mustard and cheese.
- 4 beef hot dogs, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 4 thin slices
Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 4 dill pickle slices
- 4 (2 ounce) slices ham, cut
- Yellow mustard, if desired
- Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes.
- Place hot dogs on grill, close grill; grill 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- On bottom half of bun, layer cheese, pickle slice, hot dog and ham.
- Spread mustard
on cut side of top bun if desired.
- Place filled buns on grill.
- Close grill; grill 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese
is melted and bun is golden brown.
prep time 15 min
total time 15 min
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 360 Calories from Fat 190
Total Fat 21g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 1g Cholesterol 50mg Sodium 1170mg Total
Carbohydrate 24g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 5g Protein 18g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 20% Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: