Original Coney Island Hot Dogs
- 8 frankfurters
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle liquid
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 frankfurter rolls
- Cut slits into frankfurters lengthwise almost all the way through.
- Fill with pickle relish; fasten with wooden picks.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except rolls, and mix well.
- Brush frankfurters with pickle mixture.
- Broil or cook on outdoor grill 5 to 7 minutes, brushing frequently
- Serve in rolls.