Pigs in a Blanket
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 12 hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Stir Bisquick and milk together.
- Knead on a floured surface and pat into a 12-inch square.
- Cut into 12 (4 x 3-inch) pieces.
- Wrap each rectangle around a hotdog.
- Pinch to seal.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.