- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 10 hot dogs, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 10 hamburger buns
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook until limp.
- Add pineapple juice, ketchup and chili powder.
- Add hot dog slices; cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon onto warm hamburger buns.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.