Cream Cheese is the secret ingredient in Seattle's creative hot dog on a grilled
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 hot dog buns, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Mayonnaise, if desired
- Ketchup and mustard, if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place hot dogs on grill over medium heat.
- Cook uncovered 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until hot.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on cut side of bottom half of each bun.
- Place hot dogs on buns.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- To broil hot dogs, set oven control to broil.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place hot dogs on cookie sheet.
- Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot.
prep time 15 min | total time 15 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 330 Calories from Fat 180
Total Fat 20g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 1g Cholesterol 40mg
Sodium 920mg Total
Carbohydrate 27g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 7g Protein 10g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 8% Iron 15%
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.