- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 10 hot dogs
- 10 hot dog buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Cut a 1/2-inch deep lengthwise slit in each hot dog.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.