Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Dawgs
- 4 slices bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper
- 6 frankfurters
- 6 slices bacon
- Combine first 4 ingredients; add enough water to moisten, and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slit frankfurters lengthwise, cutting almost through; stuff with bread mixture.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each frankfurter, securing with a wooden pick.
- Place in a shallow pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings.
Per Serving: 265 Calories; 20g Fat (69.8% calories from
fat); 10g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol; 829mg
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 Fat
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.