Winged Buffalo Dog
Winged Buffalo Dog is your favorite wings served in a bun.
- 5 chicken sausages *
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup wing sauce
- 5 sausage buns, grilled or warmed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) Wisconsin blue cheese, crumbled
- Grill sausages according to package directions until fully cooked. (Or cook stove-top,
following package directions.)
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and wing sauce; set aside.
- To assemble, place sausage in bun and drizzle with sour cream sauce.
- Sprinkle with celery and blue cheese; serve immediately.
* There are many flavors of chicken sausage available and any variety would work
fine for this dish.
Recipe and photo credit:
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.