Buffalo Chicken & Pepper Grilled Cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cabot Salted Butter, melted
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, softened
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices LaBrea Bakery Take & Bake Garlic Loaf Bread or any garlic flavored bread
- 4 roasted red bell pepper quarters (about 1 cup drained, jarred or 1 fresh roasted red bell pepper)
- 4 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack, thinly sliced
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat Breville sandwich maker until green light switches on, or two sided electric
- In medium bowl, combine hot sauce and melted butter; add chicken and toss until
- Working in batches, butter one side of each bread slice and place bread on sandwich
maker, or electric grill, buttered side down.
- Layer evenly with chicken, bell pepper and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slice, buttered side up.
- Close lid and cook for 3 minutes or until bread is golden crisp and cheese is melted. (Alternatively,
cook sandwiches in heavy skillet over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes per side.)
Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Cabot Creamery Cooperative - cabocheese.coop