Feta Shrimp Melt
Servings: 6 (4 cups shrimp salad)
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Wisconsin feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco®
- 6 thick slices firm whole wheat baguette
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet.
- Spread with shrimp salad.
- Heat broiler, and broil until beginning to bubble and brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin