Feta Shrimp Melt
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 3 green onions,
white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup
kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Wisconsin feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco®
- 6 thick slices firm whole wheat baguette
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet.
- Spread with shrimp salad.
- Preheat broiler,
and broil until beginning to bubble and brown, 3-5 minutes.
Servings: 6 (4 cups shrimp salad)
Reprinted with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.