Grilled Reuben Chicken Melts
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 1/4 cups Thousand Island salad dressing, divided
- 4 French rolls, split
- Brush chicken and onion with 1/2 cup salad dressing; set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup salad dressing and cabbage; mix well; set aside.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink
in center. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Swiss cheese during the last minute of grilling.
- Grill onion 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until browned and tender.
- Grill rolls until toasted. Spread toasted sides of rolls with remaining 1/2 cup
salad dressing. Place chicken on roll bottoms. Top with onion, cabbage mixture and
roll tops. Serve immediately.