Heaven in Vermont Grilled Cheese
For those days when you want a warm, savory sandwich, give our Vermont
grilled cheese recipe a try. Full of deliciousness, this recipe serves two and
is perfect for any time of the day - breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a hearty
snack. Using five simple ingredients, this grilled cheese sandwich recipe is
incredibly easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon Cabot Salted Butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, preferably organic
- 4 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, sliced
- 6 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Top two bread slices with cheese and bacon.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and press remaining bread slices on top.
- Transfer to skillet and cook slowly until golden on underside, reducing heat
- Turn and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted.
Makes 2 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cabot Creamery Cooperative
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.