Sandwich and Wrap Recipes
Yield: 1 sandwich
- 2 large slices turkey
- 1/4 cup stuffing
- 1 heaping tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup gravy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay one slice of turkey on a slice of bread.
- Spread stuffing on top evenly.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top of stuffing.
- Lay cheese on top of cranberry sauce and cover with remaining turkey slice.
- Place sandwich on piece of aluminum foil, wrap loosely and bake for 15 minutes.
- While sandwich is baking, heat gravy.
- Unwrap sandwich, place on plate and pour gravy on top.