- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Jack cheese blend
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Roma (plum) tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Spray 1 side of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of cheese, bacon and
tomato on half of unsprayed side of tortillas; fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Heat grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add quesadillas,
in batches if needed, and cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown
and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise and salsa.
- To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges and place on serving plates.
- Top each with lettuce and drizzle with sauce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.