Peanut Butter, Banana and Jelly Quesadilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, sliced thin diagonally
- 2 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine
- On one tortilla, spread the peanut butter evenly, and top with the fruit preserves
and sliced bananas.
- Place the second tortilla on top.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter or margarine
(or use your quesadilla maker).
- Place the quesadilla in the pan and brown both sides
over medium-low heat.
- Adjust the heat to avoid burning one side before heating the
ingredients in the center.
- Place on a cutting board and slice into 8 pieces.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.