Roast Beef Pita Sandwiches
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 2 (6-inch) pita breads, cut into halves
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced lean roast beef
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Mix yogurt, dill weed and mustard; stir in bell pepper.
- Fill each pita bread half with 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and 1/4 of
the beef and alfalfa sprouts.
Per Serving: 210 Calories; 5g Fat (21.3% calories from fat);
17g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 31mg Cholesterol;
Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable;
1/2 Non-Fat ilk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.