Sweet Potato Tacos
- 1 (15 ounce) package Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita Low Fat Black Bean Refried Beans, warmed
- 12 (6-inch) white corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 2/3 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Mexican-style cream (crema), optional
- Prepare sweet potato fries according to oven package directions.
- Spread refried beans evenly onto tortillas.
- Top evenly with lettuce, sweet potato fries, drained tomatoes and cheese.
- Top with Mexican-style cream, if desired.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 30 min | Serves: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Alexia Foods through Louisiana Sweet Potato Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.