Apricot or Peach Salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh apricots or peeled peaches
- 3/4 cup chopped red or green sweet pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 to 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Cover; chill in the refrigerator
for up to 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes