Beautiful Bean Salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can maple-cured, bacon-baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir before serving with tortilla chips.
Yield: 4 1/ 2 cups
Source: Bush's Baked Beans