Sauce and Salsa Recipes
Use Blueberry Remoulade as a sandwich spread; sauce for fish cakes, bean cakes or grilled fish; dip for raw vegetables or fried fish.
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 15 to 20 min | Yield: 2 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup drained Pickled Blueberries and Onions (reserve 1 tablespoon juice)
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, chipotle and salt.
- Remove the pickled onions from the Pickled Blueberries and Onions and place on a cutting board; finely chop the onions.
- Stir pickled blueberries, chopped pickled onions and reserved pickle juice into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover and chill.