- 1 (2 pound) ripe cantaloupe
- 1/2 sweet red bell pepper, seeded
- 2 serrano
chiles, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned
- Juice of 1 Mexican lime
- Sugar, to taste
- Cut cantaloupe and red pepper into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Combine with chiles, cilantro,
vinegar and lime juice.
- Add sugar, if necessary.
- Let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Use it the same day it is made.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.