Cheesy Vegetable Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart glass bowl.
- Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%
power) for 2 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring at 1-minute intervals with
a wire whisk.
- Serve sauce over baked potatoes or other vegetables.
Makes 1 cup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes