This is so good. Goes great with turkey, ham, chicken, game - you name it!
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange grate
- Juice of one orange
- Pinch each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. This will "POP"
all over your stove as the cranberries start to cook. Cook down until thick.
can adjust the sweetness to your liking.
From the kitchen of Kim Fliehmann
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes