This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
This is so good. Goes great with turkey, ham, chicken, game - you name it!
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange grate
- Juice of one orange
- Pinch each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. This will "POP"
all over your stove as the cranberries start to cook. Cook down until thick.
can adjust the sweetness to your liking.
From the kitchen of Kim Fliehmann