- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 small white onion, chunked
- 1/2 cup
- 4 ounces green chiles, diced
- 2 to 3 jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt, to taste
- Combine cranberries, onion and parsley in a food processor and chop fine.
remaining ingredients and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
This salsa will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.