This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 small white onion, chunked
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 4 ounces green chiles, diced
- 2 to 3 jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt, to taste
- Combine cranberries, onion and parsley in a food processor and chop fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
This salsa will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.