This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easy Dilled Hollandaise Sauce
Use as a dip for artichokes.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (0.9 ounce) envelope Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill*
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in sauce mix.
- Remove from heat, and gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high
heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in dill, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
* 1 teaspoon dried dill weed may be substituted for fresh dill.