Foaming Butter Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chives or thyme
- Slowly cook butter and pecans in a skillet until the butter is nut brown and
pecans look "crunchy."
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley and
spices to the skillet, heating quickly.
- Pour Foaming Butter Sauce over cooked fish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes