Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract may be added to mellow the tartness of the
cranberries, if desired
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil; add
cranberries, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes,
- If using vanilla extract, remove from heat and stir it in.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Yield: 2 1/4 cups; 2 tablespoons per serving
Nutritional information: Per serving (2 tablespoons): Calories
51(3%DV), Fat 0grams, Pot. 14mg(<1%DV), Total Carb. 13grams(4%DV), Dietary
Fiber <1gram(3%DV), Sugars 11grams, Vitamin C 2mg(3%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Ocean Spray
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes