Grand Marnier Peach Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- Combine preserves and tomato paste. This helps cut some of the sweetness and
also gives the sauce a wonderful reddish color.
- Blend in the minced jalapeno and Grand Marnier, and warm the sauce over medium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes