Mozzarella Pepper Salsa
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced roasted
- 2 green onions, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons
extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wheat Toasteds® Crackers
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- Combine Mozzarella cheese, diced red peppers, sliced green onion, sliced fresh
basil, and olive oil in a bowl, and mix well.
- Season with pepper.
- Cover mixture,
and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Spoon salsa onto crackers and endive leaves.
Prep Time: 10 mins | ook Time: 60 mins
Reprinted with permission from
the American Dairy Association.