Serve with turkey or pork.
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Put cranberries and oranges with peel into food processor. Chop finely.
- Pour into a bowl or serving dish.
- Dissolve gelatine in water. Add this to cranberry mixture.
- Add chopped pecans and sugar. Blend well.
- Refrigerate until set, 4 to 6 hours.
Yields 8 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes