Orange Hollandaise Sauce
Try drizzling this sauce over your salmon fillets or steaks.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Melt butter slowly, then let it cool to lukewarm.
- In a food processor, combine egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt by turning the
motor on and off briefly.
- With the processor running, add the warm butter in a stream.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.