- 1 (1 pound) firm-ripe papaya peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a non-reactive bowl gently mix all ingredients.
- If not being used immediately
cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Makes 2 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes