- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a medium bowl, mix together raspberries, sweet onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic,
cilantro, sugar and lime juice.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
Yield: 20 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes