- Cheese: Cream of celery, chicken, or mushroom soup as base.
Mix in 3 tablespoons of milk and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Season to taste.
- Mock Hollandaise: Soup base cream of celery, chicken or mushroom.
Mix in 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons water and 3 teaspoons lemon juice. Season
- Mushroom: 1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with chopped, fresh
mushrooms; season to taste.
- Peppery Cheese: 1 can Cheddar cheese soup mixed with cayenne
pepper and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Sour Cream: Cream of celery, chicken or mushroom soup mixed
with 1/2 cup sour cream. Add milk if needed. Season to taste.
- Tomato: 1 can tomato soup mixed with sautéed onions and green
peppers. Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce for extra flavor. Season to taste.