- 2 cups chopped watermelon, seedless
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Stir together all ingredients in bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least one hour to blend flavors.
- Stir before serving.
Makes 4 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes