As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt three times into a large bowl.
- Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Store mixture in airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 months.
Use whenever your recipe calls for "Bisquick mix."
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes