Chocolate-Covered Frozen Bananas
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- 8 wooden Popsicle sticks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or butterscotch morsels
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut bananas in half crosswise. Insert wooden stick in end of each and freeze.
Melt over hot (not boiling) water in double boiler chocolate or butterscotch morsels.
- Stir in shortening.
- Coat each banana piece with melted morsel mixture.
- Wrap each in aluminum foil and place in freezer.
You may also roll bananas in chopped nuts,
shredded coconut or oven-toasted rice cereal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes