Fresh homemade croutons? Heaven! Try them tossed on salads, in soup, or just
for a snack.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, baked following package instructions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut rolls into 1/2 to 1-inch cubes. Place in a large bowl.
- Combine butter and oil and drizzle over roll cubes. Toss until all cubes are
evenly coated. Sprinkle with seasoning and Parmesan cheese and toss again until
well coated. Spread on a baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes