This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Dried Minced Vegetables
- 1 to 2 cups vegetables, finely chopped: onions, mushrooms, redor green bell peppers, scallions, carrots or celery
- Heat oven to 120 degrees F.
- Spread finely chopped vegetables in a thin layer
on a cookie sheet. Dry in oven until crisp.
- Leave the tray in the oven for at least
12 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and store immediately in a sterilized dry glass or metal container with
a tight-fitting lid for up to 6 months on the shelf.