This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Dried Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1/3 cup sodium-free beef bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and seal tightly.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Stir or shake well before each use.
Measure about 1/3 cup dry mix to use as a substitute for one 1.25-ounce package
of purchased dry onion soup mix.