- 1 cup blanched whole almonds or 1 1/3 cups slivered almonds
- 1 1/3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or rose water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place almonds in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend
or process until ground.
- In a mixer bowl combine the ground almonds, the 1 1/3 cups confectioners'
sugar, almond extract or rose water and 2 tablespoons water. Beat with electric
mixer until the mixture forms a ball.
- Gradually add the 2 1/4 cups confectioners'
sugar, beating until combined.
- Stir in enough egg white (about 1 tablespoon) to
form a clay-like mixture. Tint with food coloring, if desired.
- Mold or shape the marzipan as desired, using about 2 teaspoons marzipan for each
Makes 2 cups mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes