- 1 quart warm potato water
- 1/2 cake yeast or 1/2 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Stir in all ingredients and put in a warm place to raise until ready to mix for
baking. Leave small amount of Everlasting Yeast for the next time you make bread.
- Keep in cool place and add to the Everlasting Yeast all of the above ingredients
except the yeast. Do this each time and you will never run out of yeast.
- Now add the Everlasting Yeast that you took out and make the bread the way
you always do.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes