- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups fruit juice, fresh or frozen*
* If using pineapple, only use canned juice. DO NOT use fresh juice.
- Place gelatine in a pan and pour 1/2 cup of the fruit juice over the gelatin
to soften. Warm the gelatine-juice mixture over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring
constantly, until the gelatine dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add remaining juice and the sugar.
- Pour into dessert dishes and chill until firm.
Fluffy Fruit Mousse: Fold whipped cream into the gelatin when it is partially
set - after about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Fluffy Gelatin Whip: Remove the gelatin from the refrigerator when it is partially
set, whip at high speed with an electric mixer, and pour the frothy mix into dessert
dishes and put them back into the refrigerator until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes