This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 3/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup dry cereal (optional)
- 8 ounces dried fruit (optional)
- Miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Spread oats on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Stir in coconut, nuts and wheat germ.
- Add honey, oil and vanilla extract and stir well. Bake at 350 degrees F for
20 to 25 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in any of the optional ingredients that you like.
- Let cool thoroughly and store in a tightly covered container.