Homemade Diet Jell-O
- 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) Knox Gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 10 packets Splenda
- 1 teaspoon Sugar-Free Kool-Aid (adjust to taste)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle gelatine into cold water.
- Mix in Splenda and Kool-Aid powder. Stir until
- Add boiling water and stir. Taste the mixture and adjust amount
of Splenda and Kool-Aid to taste. You may need a little more of each.
- Chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes