Low Cholesterol Baking Mix
- 9 cups sifted flour
- 1/3 cup baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1 pound non-cholesterol butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 13 cups mix
Use in same manner as packaged biscuit mix.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Make It From Scratch Recipes